Adventures in Scent is a forum to discuss and share our perfume passions, inspirations and expertise.
We encourage you to share your opinions and thoughts on our blog. However, we will monitor all added content and we will remove any comments which may be deemed offensive or inappropriate.
Before you post on our blog we kindly ask that you read our user guidelines:
• Your posts: Posts should be in English and easy to understand. We ask that you do not post any inappropriate messages; including any messages that are crude, racist, offensive, violent, talk of illegal activities or are for personal financial gain. We may remove any posts which we deem inappropriate.
Take care not to plagiaries other peoples’ thoughts or work. If needed, a brief quotation can be added to illustrate your view however we will have to remove large blocks of copied text.
Posts must not be written in code.
• User Names: We cannot allow any comments from users with inappropriate or offensive names.
• Personal Information: Be careful not to include any personal information such as your address, telephone number or email address. You can include your name, age and country of residence.
• Enquiries that are unrelated to this blog: Please do not post on this blog with enquiries unrelated to the blog post. For example, any customer service issues will be redirected to our By Request customer care team.
• Linking to other sites: Please do not link to sites that require registration in order to view, or any site that prompts an automatic download otherwise we may remove your post.
• Advertising: Advertising messages are not allowed on our blog.